07 December, 2011

scheduling

Well, we're coming up on the end of the year here, and I'm going to try like the dickens to make sure I finish this list in time. This schedule thing is working out; I can't remember the last time I read six books in a month, unless you count the month I was reading the Lemony Snicket books. Anyway : a schedule.
  • Green by Jay Lake   11/16

  • Boneshaker by Cherie Priest   11/21

  • Crossed by Ally Condie - 11/26

  • Embassytown by China Miéville   12/1

  • Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce - 12/3

  • The Company Man by Robert Jackson Bennett   12/7

  • The Stranger by Max Frei - 12/19

  • Goliath by Scott Westerfeld - 12/31
Then, heading into the new year, I'm picking up a few more urban fantasies, as well as a straight mystery, because I'm obsessed with Burdett's Bangkok Detective series and I can't not snap that up as soon as I see it.
  • Bloodsucking Fiends : A Love Story by Christopher Moore - 1/5

  • The Godfather of Kathmandu by John Burdett - 1/10

  • Lonely Werewolf Girl by Martin Millar - 1/17
I'd love some recommendations for what to add to the list, if any of you have read anything interesting lately and want to pass it along. Til next time! --emily

No comments:

Post a Comment